[MlMt] Saving selected emails + attachments for legal proof ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 07:20:42 EDT 2020

thanks for the various tips - for now I manually cherry picked the
important ones for now - the "big" one will come later.

I was thinking it should be able to write a command that iterate all
selected messages, saved it to a folder with YYYY-MM-DD pattern and then
saved attachments to same folder.

But I haven't found how to access the attachments from a command yet...
/max
https://xam.dk/about