[MlMt] Can't get beta versions

Denis Ricard d.ricard at me.com
Sat Jun 13 12:44:01 EDT 2020

The thing is that Benny doesn’t really release beta versions. What you
get when holding option while checking for updates is more like alpha
versions, which can break things, but enough people download and use
these and report bugs that after a time these updates make it directly
to a release without going through the beta channel.