[MlMt] MM failed to download msg sent from iPhone through MS Exchange server

Thomas Bartlett t.bartlett at me.com
Sat Jun 13 01:28:11 EDT 2020

I sent an email from my iPhone through my employer’s MS-Exchange
server. A copy of that email has appeared in the Sent folder of Apple
Mail on MacBook, but the email has not appeared at all in MailMater,
although MM has received various other emails received and and sent
through that same MS-Exchange server.

Is there some setting I can tweak, or some other way to induce MM to
receive that email from the online Exchange server, which shows the
email in its Sent folder?

Thank you.

Thomas