[MlMt] process question

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Tue Jun 2 10:09:53 EDT 2020

On 2 Jun 2020, at 16:03, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> Well, it's not more neglected than the mailing list or direct email.
> At least, I'm embarrassed by my responsiveness on all three.

I think we all appreciate that you have to juggle Mailmate with the rest
of your life.

But, speaking as a software developer myself (albeit only some Python
stuff), I think it makes sense to label these issues so that Eric can,
say add comments to particular issues for each new version. And other
people can be pointed to the tickets with similar issues.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
Kronenstr. 27a