[MlMt] Export and save

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Mon Jun 1 11:47:13 EDT 2020

Thank you for all your answers, I will check these various apps,
assuming they have a free trial version. Given the (very) high number of
mails I have to keep, the efficiency of the Find function will be
critical, as well as, if possible, the support of the hierarchical
organisation of the mailboxes.

Alain