[MlMt] A couple questions about css themes

Kee Hinckley kee at hinckley.com
Tue Jul 21 17:16:13 EDT 2020

1. Is there any way now to add new ones other than updating the Themes
folder in the app?
2. There are some subtle differences between the CSS when I'm composing,
and the CSS when the message is saved/sent (when the CSS is inline).
Some are straightforward, e.g. the inliner doesn't support
`tr:nth-child(even)`, that's understandable. But another is that the
saved file has everything wrapped in `<div class="markdown">` while the
edited file doesn't appear to. That could be handy for limiting the
scope of the CSS, although that wouldn't be critical except that…
3. For some reason when I select two HTML messages, it applies my theme
to them, even though "Apply to HTML emails when possible" is _not_ set.
That's most notable if you're using a theme which puts lines around
tables, and you get an email which is using a table for layout. It looks
fine if you select one of them, but if you select *two* of those
messages, all of a sudden all the table cells have border lines.

Version 2.0BETA (6146)