[MlMt] "Junk" folder conditions

Dave C davec2468 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 13:10:47 EDT 2020

The Junk folder keeps getting valid messages from several of my mailing
lists that should be only in those groups’ Smart folders. I’m tired
of selecting these and choosing “Remove from Junk” and “Mark as
Not Junk”. It’s getting old.

If I set a few Conditions for the Junk folder to “Subject does not
contain [group’s identifying text]”, that succeeds in keeping these
out of the Junk folder.

By excluding these from the Junk folder, does this change their status
to “not junk” and treated as such? Or have I just eliminated them
showing up in that folder?

Thanks,
Dave