[MlMt] Smart Mailbox for all emails with a size greater than x?

Haakon Storm Heen mail at haakonstorm.com
Mon Jan 27 10:28:48 EST 2020

OK. I'm now using cli tools to do most of the lifting, incl search, by accessing all the EMLs directly. Now I just need to figure out:

  - How to get the Tags assigned to the individual EML, I'm building a fzf-based search ncurses environment for working with MailMate email

  - How to have MailMate use its smartness and only return "only unquoted text" of a message to me, so I can create my own "iMessage-like" interface for doing email

- How to assign "cmd+backspace" to completely delete a mail without moving to trash, i've done the remap, but half of the time MailMate crashes after deleting the email. If it doesn't crash, the next (or previous) email in the list is not selected/focussed, so on arrow down or up focus moves to the item on the top of the list. Which is annoying when you want to move down the list and delete or trash email quickly

Keep up the great work.

/storm