[MlMt] Copy or drag 'n drop an attachment from one Compose window to another Compose window?

Mon Jan 27 08:37:42 EST 2020

On 27 Jan 2020, at 3:20, leo wrote:

> How can I copy or drag 'n drop an attachment from one Compose window
> to another Compose window?

You cannot do that except if it's a non-inlined attachment in which case
the preview (if enabled) allows you to drag the file icon (if I remember
correctly).

In any case, the message view and the composer are currently undergoing
major changes. The new one should make it much easier (and hopefully
intuitive) to drag attachments between any two windows. If I should
forget to implement it then let me know. It should be easy to add.

> To be clear: I have the attachment to copy *not* in a window of a sent
> email , but in a window composing a new email. (A Compose window is
> what you get when you use MailMate’s share extension from another
> application.)

This should also work with the new composer. I've got *no time frame* on
that, but it continues to be my main priority.