[MlMt] Smart Mailbox for all emails with a size greater than x?

leo mailmate at halloleo.hailmail.net
Sun Jan 26 21:14:26 EST 2020

Hi all,

_I asked this before, but I didn’t see any reply, so maybe the mail
didn’t get through. So here you go again:_

How can I create a Smart Mailbox for all emails with size > x? (In my
particular case is x = 50 MB)

I tried the `Size*` header, but it does not offer a numerical operator
when added as condition…

Then I tried the `Size*` header `Formatted` but still I found only
string comparison. So I was able to get a condition for all emails > 1MB
(by testing for string contains `MiB`) but not for > 50 MB.

Thanks for any pointers!
Leo