[MlMt] Shortcut for "Recent Searches" in Toolbar Search

Martin Guddat martin.guddat at gmx.de
Thu Jan 9 04:30:58 EST 2020

Dear all,

awesome! Thanks not only for your findings ("CMD-Down works for me") but
also for the analysis and the workaround (changing the defaults in
settings).

I had tried CMD-Down (it was one the "natural combinations) but, got the

Thank to all very much, especially to Guillaume for handing it on a
silver platter!

Regards

Martin