[MlMt] Activate MM through shortcut by opening it again doesn't work

TJ Luoma luomat at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 09:49:17 EST 2020

How are you triggering the Stream Deck action? I use Keyboard Maestro
with mine which allows for any number of scripting possibilities.

A shell script running `open -a MailMate` should work, as would an
AppleScript `tell application "MailMate" to activate`

Both of those work fine even if MailMate is already running.