[MlMt] Rotated attached pictures

Thomas Bartlett t.bartlett at me.com
Mon Jan 6 07:39:35 EST 2020

New Year’s Greetings, Benny:

My MailMate 1.13.1 (5671) is running well on my MacBook with Catalina OS
10.15.2.  One problem:  attached photos appear at a 90 degree left
rotation, although in Apple Mail the same emails with same pictures
appear straight up.

Is there a simple solution that I could reach by some tweaking?

Thank you, and best wishes,

Thomas