[MlMt] Line breaks - where they shouldn't be

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Sat Feb 1 09:08:59 EST 2020

On 31 Jan 2020, at 19:11, Alex Abdo wrote:

> I think it’d be nice if Mailmate allowed us to disable
> format=flowed, just because so few clients seem to respect the
> standard.

That's weird logic. I think most **clients** do respect the standard,
there's just a couple of bad apples out there that unfortunately are
used by lots of people. Regardless, I've never experienced the problems
you described with Outlook and I've been using text/plain format=flowed
for years with a variety of clients.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark