[MlMt] Location of Smart Mailbox Rules

Bruce Lynn bruce at mymacmail.com
Sun Dec 20 13:12:17 EST 2020

I am running the most recent release of Mailmate. Last week I did a clean install of Big Sur on my Mac. In the process I lost my Mailmate Smart Mailbox rules but I have a TimeMachine backup. I could not find any files that had “rules” or “Smart Mailbox" in the name did find a plist file in ~/Library/Application Support/Mailmate called Mailboxes.plist which I suspect might be the file. My concern is that since the previous install I have added in some mailboxes that I suspect would be deleted if I overwrote this file in my current clean install of MailMate. Any help would be appreciated.

--
Bruce