[MlMt] Code blocks still have smart quotation marks (newer builds)

Bryce Wray bwray at wraytx.com
Sun Dec 20 12:35:04 EST 2020

Is there any setting we should invoke with newer builds so that
quotation marks put within code blocks **don’t** try to be “smart”
quotation marks? (In my case, I’m using 5755 since I’m running Big
Sur and have noted Benny’s recent advice that we use newer builds with
that OS version.) Obviously can turn off “smart” quotes for the
entire Mac if needed, but that didn’t used to be necessary; I don’t
know how many builds ago that I noted the change, but was definitely
after I began using the 57** range of builds). Thanks in advance for any
help with this.

Best wishes,

Bryce Wray
bwray at wraytx.com