[MlMt] Bugs in 5748

Raza Rizvi raz at raz.org
Sun Dec 6 14:52:30 EST 2020

Hello,

A couple of bug reports:

Since 5726, if I attempt to save an attachment in a message using the
Folder icon displayed within the message the application crashes BUT I
can use Message/Save Attachments without issue.

Since 5742 (but I never tried this before), if you do a search using the
search box and then doing something with the messages found, you will
eventually go back to the regular view with all the messages (when you
have finished doing whatever it was you wanted to do with the found
messages). The search box still contains the string you last used, but
if you click in that search box and press return (or use the drop down
search icon and select the same search) it will not re-run the search.
You either have to enter some other text to search for and then reenter
your desired search OR select a previous search from the drop down
search icon and then select your desired previous search (manually or
from the drop down search icon).

Raza