[MlMt] Smart Folder - select all

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Fri Dec 4 09:26:37 EST 2020

Gray selection means that the focus is not in that panel. Tabbing moves
the focus. I am using way older version off MM and it behaves the same
way - I mean I need to click or tab to the list panel for active
selection and actions - so this auto-move of focus must have been
introduced at some point and now taken away, either on purpose or by
accident.