[MlMt] Smart Folder - select all

David Ledger MailMate at ivdcs.co.uk
Thu Dec 3 06:27:34 EST 2020

> On 2 Dec 2020, at 22:41, Michael Nietzold wrote:
>

>> - i would like to have the old behavior
>
> I support this change request :-)

Correction to my last post.

5673 is almost the same as the ‘5744+ behaviour’. The entries in the
message list do highlight, but in grey. They will not delete until I tab
into the message list.

Thunderbird, which I use on my Ubuntu laptop, does selection and
deletion without tabbing into the message list, which is why I notice it
so often. I use it several times a day to empty my Junk mailboxes.

David

Apologies to Tobias for the individual message that escaped to him.