[MlMt] Can I view account password?

Thomas Bartlett t.bartlett at me.com
Mon Aug 31 04:22:09 EDT 2020

Good idea. I might try that, but at this point I’m having trouble even getting to my Hotmail account online. When I type hotmail.com <http://hotmail.com/> on the address line, it converts that to outlook.live.com <http://outlook.live.com/> and takes me to my Outlook mail site online. The two are separate.  Microsoft has said that Hotmail became Outlook, but that’s simply a lie. Hotmail was replaced by a new and separate email service called outlook.com <http://outlook.com/>. I have, indeed, occasionally found myself staring at the Hotmail account online but I’m damned if I know how I got there or how to repeat whatever got me there.  Anyway, I’ll keep your thought in mind if that happens again. I think Microsoft is playing tricks with Hotmail.

Thomas