[MlMt] pasting text from Word into a message

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Sun Aug 30 23:39:40 EDT 2020

On 30 Aug 2020, at 19:56, Patrik Fältström via mailmate wrote:

> Randall, you should know this better than me, but it is when pasting
> you choose which one of the buffers one should get data from, not when
> copying. Right?

Yes, "paste as" works everywhere I'm aware of, so is probably the best
choice here.  I only mentioned the "copy as" possibility because I
thought it might be easier to configure a command to do it, and at least
my version of Word and a few other apps I use allow choosing when
copying.  For example, my version of OmniGraffle offers a regular copy
and also copy as PDF, PNG, TIFF, SVG, AppleScript, and JavaScript.

--Randall