[MlMt] pasting text from Word into a message

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sun Aug 30 22:59:24 EDT 2020

This was what I remembered...although so many years ago I did programming on the Mac:

<https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/documentation/StringsTextFonts/Conceptual/TextAndWebiPhoneOS/UsingCopy,Cut,andPasteOperations/UsingCopy,Cut,andPasteOperations.html>

   Patrik

>>> https://freron.com/become_a_mailmate_patron/