[MlMt] Show images in new message view?

Simon Kaplan simon at kaplan.id.au
Thu Aug 27 06:46:14 EDT 2020

Thanks Benny.  The security setting was what I was looking for.

(I’ve used Mailmate for years now, and have never noticed this was
there…  oops!)

Thanks as ever for an amazing mail client, and I’m happy to wait for
the button to come when you’re ready!

Cheers
Simon
--
Simon Kaplan
+61 411 511 122

“Success is not final.  Failure is not fatal.  It is the courage to
continue that counts.” (Winston Churchill)