[MlMt] Future of Markdown syntax in Mailmate

Andreas Sahlbach andreas.sahlbach at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 10:19:21 EDT 2020

>> I also would like to see
>> - this
>> - as
>> - a list
>
>  - this
>  - is
>  - a list
>
> ...that just seem to work.

Not when you have a line of text without space on top of it. this is
also a good example where markdown has improved. The original markdown
explicitly wanted to have the space in front, common markdown is not
requiring it anymore since it is very common to have no space in front
of a list.

[ source code quoting ]

> it is if you make sure its actually markdown...was missing a newline
> after ```java

Bah, right, my bad. Should have seen that

My point is, I would like to see some more flexibility and improvement
here and I would like to have the possibility of the community to help.
Since it is already an external plugin-like interface, why not opening
it up for the community?

Andreas