[MlMt] Future of Markdown syntax in Mailmate

Andreas Sahlbach andreas.sahlbach at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 08:52:51 EDT 2020

Oh interesting, it is actually working (I though it's not supported),
because

1. I am missing
     a) this
     b) nested list

which renders as a single line in HTML preview. Might be just a bug.

I also would like to see
- this
- as
- a list

which is not recognized as list in sundown.

I am missing ~~strikethrough~~ as well.

Or the fact that when I quote this:

> ```java public class Main {
>         System.out.println("This will be printed");
>     }
> }
> ```

it is not rendered properly anymore.

But again: I am just one user, writing a lot Github Flavored Markdown
and missing some of the features or features in general (and I have not
listed all).

Others might have a different opinion. Would be nice to have the
markdown syntax a bit more configurable and adjustable and to see some
progress here.
8 year old codes starts smelling...

Andreas