[MlMt] Compose with Markdown but do not send HTML

netoma at keemail.me netoma at keemail.me
Mon Apr 27 18:29:24 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,

from the documentation [1] it should be possible to compose an email using Markdown (ideally also seeing a preview) but sending only text/plain while still having markup=markdown in the Content-Type header. However I can't seem to find an option for this. I would like to never send HTML only plain text with markup=markdown set but compose the email using Markdown syntax and previewing it to ensure that everything is correct.

[1]: https://manual.mailmate-app.com/preferences#markdown-support