[MlMt] Confused About Threading

Jon Sutton jls.f1 at mac.com
Sat Apr 18 18:52:44 EDT 2020

I deal with this issue by having a rule on the Sent Messages folder that
moves messages into my INBOX.  The rules on my INBOX folder then file my
sent messages into other folders.  Most of my rules are based on “Any
Recipient”. This mostly implements a feature from Outlook that stores
replies in the same folder as the original message.

Jon