[MlMt] Confused About Threading

Pat Maddox pat at patmaddox.com
Sat Apr 18 14:19:26 EDT 2020

I think I understand what you’re describing... and if so, it depends on where you’re looking in MailMate.

You would need to find the message in the “All Mail” smart folder - which includes all your sent and received messages.

If you look in Inbox or received messages, MM only shows you messages in those specific folders.

It’s a bit different from Mail.app in that way, which always pulls together the thread regardless of what folder you’re in when you find it.

I definitely found the MM way a tad confusing at first myself.

Did I understand your question correctly, and did that help at all?

Pat