[MlMt] Confused About Threading

Robert DelRossi rdr at rdelrossi.com
Sat Apr 18 14:09:22 EDT 2020

Hi, folks. I have a weird problem with Mailmate. Perhaps I misunderstand
how it should be working.

I can't really describe it but to give a short example:

* I get an email today that is addressed to me and Recipient B.

* I "Reply All." The message appears in my Sent Messages folder and
indicates it went to the sender and Recipient B.

* A while later, Recipient B also replies to all.

* In MailMate, I see collapsed outline of the correspondence. It starts
with the original message. If I open the disclosure triangle I see
Recipient B's response, but not mine.

Shouldn't I see the original message, then, at the next level of the
outline, my response followed by Recipient B's response?

The way things are, I don't have an accurate history of the
correspondence among all three of us, and that's troubling to me.

Appreciate your insights!

-- Robert.