[MlMt] Widescreen layout: possible to have 2-row message list

Sam Hathaway list.mailmate at munkynet.org
Mon Sep 23 10:27:52 EDT 2019

Apple Mail and Outlook have a layout where each item in the message list
occupies two rows. It would be nice to have this in MailMate as well. I
am experimenting with the Widescreen layout and I’m finding that I’d
rather have more space for Correspondents and Subject than have more
total messages shown.

Message list items currently:

```
[F] [Correspondents] [T] [Subject       ] [Date Received]
```

(F=flag, T=outline knob)

Message list ideally:

```
[T] [Subject                        ] [F] [Date Received]
     [Correspondents                                     ]
```

You get the idea. :)

Any chance this is possible? If not, consider it a feature request. :)
-sam