[MlMt] Fwd: just bought mailmate..some questions couldn’t find answers to in manual

Xebar Saram zeltakc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 08:24:15 EDT 2019

Hi all
as the title says, i just bought mailmate and have some questions which i
couldn’t find answers to in manual..

1. i use gmail as my mail source, each time i send a message i get a "new"
mail in my inbox being the message i just sent. Anyway to make that stop?

2. when i reply to an email i get the previous mail content (html/text) in
the upper part of the compose window. Can this be changed to either appear
on the bottom before the editing area or stop this behavior completely?

3. in the column for the "date received" can one show the full time/date
and not just 'today'? Cant find where to define that

thx a lot in advance and sorry if these are trivial question and i somehow
missed it in the manual

best regards