[MlMt] Help: Using MM with Third Party Contact Programs

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 13:12:00 EDT 2019

If you have a group defined in Apple's Contacts app, you can just start
typing the group name in the To, Cc, or Bcc field in MailMate, wait for
it to autocomplete (or scroll down and select the correct
autocompletion), and hit the comma key to fill in all the addresses
contained in the group. Will that work with BusyContacts?

On 14 Sep 2019, at 12:22, Bruce Lynn wrote:

> I have been using MailMate for 25 days now and was writing an email
> that I wanted to go to a subset of my contacts. My primary program for
> contacts is Busy Contacts. Within Busy Contacts I have a group of
> contacts I named Email. This is a group of people I will email
> occasionally. With Apple Mail I could open Busy Contacts, hold down
> the ⌘ (command) key, select the recipients and drag them to either
> the “CC” or “BCC” fields of the email I was composing. This
> does not work with MailMate.

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com