[MlMt] Grouping mailing lists

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 17:03:06 EDT 2019

If by folder you mean a smart folder then you can just create a smart
folder named "Mailing Lists" with the rules that make it match what you
are after, i.e. "List-Id" exists to get all mailing-lists. And then a
smart folder which will be your inbox add a mailbox line that says "Not
Mailing Lists".

Then there are no need to do any tagging as its all done virtually for
you.

/max
https://xam.dk/about