[MlMt] error "Mailbox unexpectedly already exists"

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 17:28:12 EDT 2019

On 21 Oct 2019, at 14:49, Sam Hathaway wrote:

> Try unsubscribing from the mailbox in Edit IMAP Account > Edit
> Subscriptions maybe?

Huh, it wasn't even showing there. So I went into my Gmail labels again
and turned on Show in IMAP for it, and now it is subscribed to in
Mailmate's Edit Subscriptions, and I haven't seen the error pop up in a
couple of hours. If it does appear again -- it always seemed to pop up
at random -- I'll try unsubscribing from it in Mailmate while leaving
Show in IMAP on in Gmail... Thanks for the suggestion!

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com