[MlMt] MailMate slowness?!

Peter Stevens peterstev at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 05:21:05 EDT 2019

Hi,

I have a much newer Mac - copying the email address from an email takes
“forever”. Right-Click on the from field, wait about 5s (after about
2s the spinning ball appears), then I can select copy name, copy
address, etc.

Cheers,

Peter

--
Author of:
*Personal Agility: Double Your Impact. Perform with Precision*