[MlMt] Follow Up Tracking

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Thu Oct 10 06:02:14 EDT 2019

There was a thread „due dates?“ last year that might related to this topic.

What I’m seeking for is a solution to initiate a „follow up tracking“ for some emails, wehre I expect an answer in a specific period and if nothing came in I would like to see the list of „overdue answers“ so that I can follow up on these. Is that somehow possible to do with the current MM features?

I created a follow up folder which tracks emails from the past X (at the moment 14) days where I didn’t received an answer. But I can’t set a flag or so to come up in X days if no answer was received.

Viele Grüsse.

--

Robert M. Münch, CEO

Saphirion AG