[MlMt] sluggist Mailmate - how to optimise?

Glenn Parker glenn.parker at comcast.net
Fri Oct 4 08:34:49 EDT 2019

It's pure speculation on my part. All I can really affirm is that the delay
happens sporadically, lasts several seconds, doesn't seem to be associated
with attachments in replies, and is isolated to MailMate. I'm running the
latest OS X with buckets of RAM and all solid state disks, and this was
happening prior to the most recent OS upgrade.