[MlMt] Asana Integration Bundle

Chris Jones cjones at autonomic.ca
Mon Nov 18 14:17:42 EST 2019

Hey Benny,

Any chance I can work with you off list to build a bundle for Asana? Our company has fully invested in using Asana for project/task management and I would hate to lose my ability to link emails to tasks.

Also, as an interim bandaid, is there a way to quickly copy the message:// link for a given email so I can insert this into an Asana task?

Cheers,
-Chris