[MlMt] Keyboard shortcut "Single Key Read"?

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Tue Nov 12 04:48:52 EST 2019

On 12 Nov 2019, at 10:38, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> smart mailboxes: I do not know of any other mail app which can handled
> smart mailboxes as well as mail mate.

Opera Mail, perhaps, but it's no longer maintained and won't run on >=
10.15.

I think support for dynamic views (smart mailboxes) is a killer feature
for anyone who gets used to it: it is so much faster and flexible than
folders.

That said, there's a long list of stuff that MM could do (Exchange
support, even if I hate it), or could do better, so I do hope Benny has
the time to work on it.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark