[MlMt] Keyboard shortcut "Single Key Read"?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 03:41:51 EST 2019

I haven't found one, so my approximation is the following:

	      "N" = ("selectNextCountedMailbox:",     "makeFirstResponder:",
"mainOutline","selectFirstMessageRow:");
	      "P" = ("selectPreviousCountedMailbox:", "makeFirstResponder:",
"mainOutline","selectFirstMessageRow:");

Then with `mybindings, postbox` in keyboard setup I then have 'n' being
next unread and then shift+N goes to next folder with a counter (which
by default is unread but could be something else).

p and P does the same just 'previous' instead of next.

/max
https://xam.dk/about