[MlMt] Keyboard shortcut "Single Key Read"?

Andreas Borutta borumat at gmx.de
Sun Nov 10 02:59:48 EST 2019

Good morning.

I'm new to MailMate. In my previous mail client Thunderbird I like the
function of a keyboard short which can be charaterized as "single key
read".
By default it is the space bar.

In MM the space bar key will move you at the first through a mail body
(when it does not fit into the pane) and when it reaches the end of
the body it moves you to the next message in the same mailbox. When
you reached the last mail in the mailbox, MM stops.

I would like to let the space bar key move you only through unread
messages.

And I like it to do not stop at the last mail of a mailbox, but move
you to the next unread message in the next mailbox.

That is my most used commands at all in Thunderbird. I love the ease
of tapping the space bar for reading.

Is that possible with MM please?

Thanks.

Andreas