[MlMt] command-click

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Tue May 28 19:45:18 EDT 2019

Cmd-clicking worked for me before last 2 updates, the big one 2 days ago
and the little fixup yesterday. I use that feature daily.

Cmd-clicking multiple links has often if not always been malfunctioning
if one did not switch the context. I refer to cmd-clicking behaving as
clicking without cmd on the second and further links. I have filed a
ticket about that some time ago and Benny closed it saying that the
issue is with MacOS. I have trained myself to click on white space in
the window before cmd-clicking another link. This happens in the same
msg as well when switching msgs with command keys (I use 2-pane mode).

Robert