[MlMt] Central place for all rules?

leo mailmate at halloleo.hailmail.net
Sat May 25 17:32:57 EDT 2019

Thanks Benny

Sorry for the late reply.

The `Mailboxes.plist` file is a great info treasure! Really appreciate
your pointer to it.

I think I didn’t use the terminology correctly, though. I was looking
for a central place for the *conditions* in the different mailboxes
(that’s what I called “*rules*”). - However  I think they are as
well in the all-knowing  `Mailboxes.plist` file: I find them under the
`filter` keyword, right?

Thanks,
Leo