[MlMt] is it possible to search on Msg ID or "Warning: Email not available on disk" status ?

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Wed May 8 17:33:10 EDT 2019

I don't know anything about the anti-virus software you're using, so I
ask: is it possible to have it do something besides deleting/moving the
message files?  Sometimes, anti-malware software can be integrated into
mail delivery so that messages are marked (or rejected by the server).
If you're running the software locally, is it possible to have it
generate a report that lists something in the message that could be then
used in a script to have MM delete the messages?

--Randall