[MlMt] is it possible to search on Msg ID or "Warning: Email not available on disk" status ?

Michael Dunston mdunston at music.vt.edu
Wed May 8 00:03:38 EDT 2019

I am wondering if there is a way to easily identify any and all messages
which have been quarantined (removed from the local mail store outside
of MM) so that the messages can be explicitly (manually) deleted within
Mailmate to delete them in the IMAP side too.   Is it possible to search
on the message ID, or even better simply find all files which have been
removed from disk and are now returning the “Warning: Email not
available on disk” message?  I tried a few of the options in the
“Other…” category of the custom search, but have not yet found
something which might do this.  Thank you for any tips or suggestions.

--
-- Michael Dunston
-- Recording and Production