[MlMt] automatically add cc and/or bcc addresses

David Green dgreenbhm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 14:44:05 EDT 2019

On 27 Mar 2019, at 9:13, Michael Jochims via mailmate wrote:

> I have the following question:
>
> Is it possible to automatically add cc and/or bcc receiver addresses?
> For example based on the account used for sending the mail. Or,
> alternatively, based on the receiving mail address.
>
> This feature would help me a lot, especially for business mails.
> This way mails sent via my business mail account would automatically
> be sent to my colleages as well.

I know that BCC can be done:

https://manual.mailmate-app.com/hidden_preferences

The following can be used to add a BCC (blind carbon copy) header by
default to all outgoing messages:

`defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmDefaultBccHeader -string
me at example.com`

Using the special value "<.sender.>" tells MailMate to use the sending
address of the related account.

Dave