[MlMt] Reply to multiple messages

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Wed Mar 27 18:03:44 EDT 2019

Currently, if multiple messages are selected, reply generates individual
replies to each.  I would like a single reply, addressed to the merged
recipients and senders of all selected messages, with the body the same
as what is generated in each reply, just as a series, one after the
other.  Ideally, duplicated material would be deleted (e.g., if many of
the replies contain the same set of quoted text, that should only appear
once, or be omitted entirely).

Eudora for Mac had this feature and I often forget MM does not, and find
myself wanting to reply to a set of messages.

--Randall