[MlMt] Finger slip deleted a mailbox - how recover?

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Wed Mar 27 05:23:39 EDT 2019

Benny,

I fully understand your point

What about this alternatives ?

- when somebody wants to drag a message “ to move please hold alt “
Or
- when somebody wants to drag a message “ to move please activate
blabla “
- “Enable edit mode for mailboxes” which could sit in the menu and
desactivates it self after xx minutes

Just idea’s not limited by any technical knowledge.

Cheers,

Marc

PS: > (It would also help if MailMate was better at moving IMAP
mailboxes efficiently which is currently not always the case.)
	I don’t fully agree since here the user doesn’t want to move  . . .
;-)