[MlMt] Preview Pane should show last new item

Michael Nietzold lists.freron.com at nietzold.com
Tue Mar 26 10:20:36 EDT 2019

1) funny - i was not aware that there are multiple messages also in the
preview pane. i never need this but i think there is a use case for it
(print multiple messages). then it makes sense that is in the date order
and the newest massage is visible.

2) but i like more the behavior of Apple Mail: only the last selected
mail should be in preview pane. in apple i can select a bunch of emails
and while selecting i can easy fast read the last selected email if is
there something important (for example in spam folder). and then hit
delete. in mailmate i need to select each mail and later need to select
all messages.

3) maybe it would enough to have an option:

Messages Preview:
( ) all selected
(*) only current selected mail

then it should show only the mail where the current "cursor" is