[MlMt] Multiple criteria for submailbox

Mon Mar 4 03:01:02 EST 2019

On 4 Mar 2019, at 2:50, Randy H. Tjahjono wrote:

> This works, but if my address is on BCC'd, then the sender's email is
> the submailbox that is created. I tried using `Delivered-To`, but I
> have messages (some, not all) that are forwarded from other accounts,
> and so there are multiple `Delivered-To` headers. I guess what I'm
> asking is if there is a way to create a submailbox based on multiple
> rules.

No, there isn't. It might be possible to make it work by introducing
your own custom specifiers, but this is very low level hacking of
MailMate. The only resource is likely to be various older emails on
[this
list](https://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=custom+specifier&l=mailmate%40lists.freron.com).